Institution's Website: Here
Period of study: 29/04/2012 - 13/06/2012
• Development of Web forms, Configuration, Master Pages and Themes, Globalization, Event hierarchy, Caching, State Management
• Development of validation checks on input, Layout, Implementation, Server controls Manipulate controls from code
• Configuring the Web Application Authentication, Authorization, Providers, Http Handler's and httpModules, initialization and error handling, Asmx and WCF Services, Projects, solutions and assemblies, Debugging, Deployment
• Viewing and Manipulating Data Data Bound controls DataSource controls, LINQ, Create and use a data service, Dynamic Data projects
• ASP.NET MVC 2 Structure of an ASP.NET MVC application, Custom Routes, Controllers and Actions, Views
Special additions to this course:
• Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
• C # programming
• Web programming
Institution: Sprogcenter Vejle
Period of study: 2007
Institution's Website: Sprogcenter
Danish course 3 is intended for students who normally have a lower or upper secondary or higher educational background.
Each Danish course is divided into six modules, and enrolment in the next module presupposes the passing of a test.
The course is concluded at the language centre with a state-controlled exam.
Institution: Lillebaelt Academy of Professional Higher Education(Formerly Vejle Handelsskole)
Period of study: 2. - 4. April 2007
· Brief introduction to SAP RJ3
· General understanding of the enterprise
· Integration game
· Functions and flows in SAP RJ3